December 13, 2017, 4:00 to 5:00pm
Aida Wen, MD
John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawaii
1. Appreciate the implications of dysphagia diets on quality of life.
2. Be able to support caregivers and patients as they learn how to manage dysphagia.
3. Have the opportunity for Q&A that balances feeding, nutrition, and Quality of Life.
4. View new video recently produced by the Pacific Islands Geriatric Education Center, Dep. of
Geriatric Medicine, JABSOM
January 10, 2018, 4:00 to 5:00pm
Topic: Osteoporosis Update
Michael Lewiecki, MD
Director, New Mexico Clinical Research & Osteoporosis Center
Director, Bone Health TeleECHO, UNM Health Sciences Center
1. Assess fracture risk in geriatric patients
2. Evaluate patients at risk for fracture
3. Explain current osteoporosis treatment guidelines
FREE! CMEs Provided Upon Request!
Supported by ECHO: Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes
How to Connect
To connect online, use this link: http://echo.zoom.us/j/6336975870
Meeting ID: 633 697 5870
Press *6 to mute your line when not speaking
If you plan to attend and did not register yet, please register here.
Registering will allow us to keep better track of participants for our grant reporting responsibilities.
Contact: Jon Nakasone, ECHO Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org